The RTI Guy
About the instructor
Pat Quinn is a nationally recognized keynote speaker and the author of three bestselling books.. Each year over 100,000 people attend Pat Quinn's presentations to laugh and learn with one of America's best trainers!
Finally, a seminar that gives real strategies.
Teaching ONE set of standards to a DIVERSE group of students is not easy. The old techniques of splitting your class into two and teaching one group fast while you teach the other group slow doesn't work in an age of assessments and standards. This seminar will show you techniques that you can immediately in your classroom to meet the needs of all your students.
End the stress & stop being overwhelmed.
If you are feeling overwhelmed and stressed, this is the seminar for you. Teaching strategies only work if they allow the teacher to have the time to both plan and teach. Strategies that ask you to make a different lesson plan for every student or spend hours developing new materials simply are not realistic in the 21st century classroom. The strategies presented in this seminar are sustainable and realistic in order to great happy teachers and happy classrooms.
- Differentiation that works with standards.
- Differentiation that helps with your state assessment.
- The reason most differentiation fails from the very first day.
- Formative assessment techniques that any teacher can use.
- The latest technology tools to help you differentiate your lessons.
- How to differentiate without getting overwhelmed and stressed.